Job Seekers, Welcome to ACUI Career Center
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 65 Jobs
Loading... Please wait.
San Diego State University
San Diego, California
College of Charleston
Charleston, South Carolina
Iowa State University Memorial Union
University-Student Union at Cal State LA
Los Angeles, California
Loading... Please wait.
- BA/BS or equivalent; advanced education equivalent to master's degree or specialist certification preferred.
- Three years' experience in Student/Campus Activities or similar position.
- Student supervision experience preferred.
- Demonstrated cultural competency.
- Knowledge and experience in program planning and event management.
- Ability to facilitate meetings.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize and organize workflow.
- Understanding and knowledge of student/human development.
- Skill and ability not only to plan programs but also to teach students about programming in an advisor/mentor role. (Role should be focused as teaching rather than as event coordinating.)
- Ability to set and meet deadlines and be attentive to details.
- Ability to lead/teach; work in a team environment; and work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate patience and understanding.
About Augsburg University
Augsburg University offers more than 50 undergraduate majors and nine graduate degrees to more than 3,500 students of diverse backgrounds. The student-faculty ratio is 13:1 and is characterized by strong teaching in small classes. The University's Mission Augsburg University educates students to be informed citizens, thoughtful stewards, critical thinkers, and responsible leaders. The Augsburg experience is supported by an engaged community that is committed to intentional diversity in its life and work. An Augsburg education is defined by excellence in the liberal arts and professional studies, guided by the faith and values of the Lutheran church, and shaped by its urban and global settings. The CampusLocated in the heart of the Twin Cities, Augsburg’s main campus surrounds Murphy Square, the oldest park in Minneapolis. The University of Minnesota West Bank campus and the University of Minnesota Fairview Medical Center are across the street from Augsburg, with the Mississippi River and the Seven Corners theatre district just a few blocks away.The 23-acre campus consists of a mix of historic and newer buildings that reflect the contemporary needs of the academic programs. Augsburg...’s newest signature academic building, the Hagfors Center for Science, Business, and Religion, opened for classes January 8, 2018. In addition to its Minneapolis campus, Augsburg has a location in Rochester, Minnesota, and maintains international sites and staff in Mexico, Nicaragua, and Namibia.
More Jobs from This Employer
Loading. Please wait.